Springfield AC Repair
Fast & Effective Solutions for Your Air Conditioning System 24/7
Summers get hot in Missouri. When your air conditioning system stops working, your home can heat up quickly. At All Klear All Hours, our experts have been providing superior AC repair in Springfield since 2006.
We have the knowledge and experience you need to get your system back up and running today, no matter the time of day or night. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
What are the Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repair?
If your air conditioner is refusing to turn on, blowing warm air, or blowing no air at all, you know you’ve got a problem. However, there are other signs that you should be on the lookout for that indicate your system is in need of repair. The sooner you spot and address the issues, the more likely you are to keep your repair costs low and maximize the lifespan of your system.
Common Signs That You Need AC Repair:
- Your AC is making unusual sounds - AC units tend to make some noise as they turn on, but if you are hearing loud banging or squealing noises coming from your unit, it could be that a belt has come loose or it may be a problem with your compressor.
- Your unit cycles on and off too frequently - If you notice that your AC system is turning on and off constantly and never staying on longer then for a few minutes, your system may be experiencing what is called, "short-cycling". Call us today if you suspect your AC unit is doing this.
- Your air conditioner has poor airflow - Air conditioners help provide a home with proper air flow so that your home doesn't feel like their is stale air just sitting there. But, if you notice that your home isn't getting this airflow, it could be a clogged air filter or even a problem with your ductwork.
- Your AC is emitting foul odors - Unpleasant odors coming form your ventilation system in your home is never fun to experience. Chances are that your ductwork has developed some mold or mildew and is blowing that smell throughout your home. Call us for expert AC tune-ups.
- Your cooling costs have risen unexpectedly - If your energy bills seem to be rising month over month, it's possible that your AC unit is in need of repair. When your AC system has to work twice as hard in order to provide the proper amount of cool air, it means that your energy bills are going to go up.
Whichever problem you’re dealing with, All Klear All Hours is the company you can trust to provide an accurate diagnosis and effective repair. After we’ve identified the source of the issue, we’ll provide our honest advice concerning the best repair option.
Once you approve the work to be done, we’ll have your AC back up and running in no time. Make sure your home has clean air and contact us about our indoor air quality services!
Can I Fix My AC Unit Myself?
As DIY videos continue to proliferate on the internet, many homeowners are becoming braver in regards to attempting HVAC repairs on their own. Unfortunately, what many have come to find out is that it’s not as easy as the videos make it look. While it might seem like it’s more convenient to try and handle your AC repair on your own, chances are that it will end up costing you more money in the long run and will delay the restoration of your comfort.
Even diagnosing an issue correctly is tricky, let alone performing all the necessary steps in the repair process. Make the right call and reach out to our skilled technicians to ensure the job is handled quickly and properly.
Dedicated to Your Satisfaction
At All Klear All Hours, we are committed to providing the best AC repair services in Springfield. When you hire our licensed technicians, you can have peace of mind knowing they will get the job done to your satisfaction. Make sure you check out our reviews!
All of our technicians are fully licensed and background checked. We participate in on-going training to stay on top of industry knowledge.
We care for our customers' homes as if they were our own. We always clean up after ourselves and we don't cut corners.
We are happy to offer around the clock assistance for your plumbing, heating, or cooling emergency.
We are proud to be the only home service company in the area to win the Super Service Award 8 years in a row!
"We couldn’t be happier!"Allan was amazing!!! He had my hot water heater fixed in a matter of minutes! He’s so good at what he does!! He alerted me to a danger and explained everything so well! He’s the best service technician we have ever had in our home (and there have been a lot!) we will always use All Klear for all our plumbing needs simply for Allan!! We couldn’t be happier!! He was just wonderful! So glad to have met him- Abbi M.
"Very thorough and explained everything well."Super happy with the service we received. Very thorough and explained everything well. Very professional- Charles H. did a great job. I’ll be keeping them on file for any future needs we have. Thank you!- Loren W.
"Very helpful and professional"We recently had to make an after-hours call to All Klear when water started dripping from our basement ceiling. Allen was very helpful and professional. He helped us to diagnose and solve the problem with minimal hassle.- Autumn C.
"I highly recommend this company over all others!"My most recent service was to our HVAC system which stopped during the first day of a recent streak of excessively hot weather. I made a service appointment online that night and the next morning technician, Zach Giesler, repaired the problem within one hour. In the past 4 years, I have used this company both for a broken sewer line and HVAC services. They are the most professional company I have used in my 36 years as a homeowner in both the St. Louis and Springfield areas. The plumbers and HVAC technicians are very courteous & fully explain what the problem is and do not surprise you with unexpected costs. They also contact you and provide a photo of the technician before their arrival. From my previous experiences, this rarely occurs. I highly recommend this company over all others!- Nick B.
"Definitely recommend!"Karim was great, very professional, efficient and he put in effort to try to help me save money. Definitely recommend!- Maddi P.
"Highly recommend."Highly recommend. I ran into issues with my air conditioner on a Saturday, got a quick answer on the phone and they sent out Bobby the tech as soon as he was able. He was great, got right to work, and confidently diagnosed the problem- Madi K.
"So polite and so professional!"Jayden was so good at explaining everything to us. So polite and so professional! Out of 5 companies that I called yours was the only company to respond. Thank you!- Dawn R.
"Wonderful job!"All the representatives did a wonderful job! Jayden, tech, Barry, sales, Destyn, Luke and Gabe, installation.- Loretta T.