Heating Installation in Springfield
Installing Dependable Heating Systems
If your home is not as comfortable as it once was or you are dealing with frequent heating issues, it might be time to consider installing a new heating system. In addition to improving your quality of life, new heating systems are more energy-efficient and can save you money on your utility bills. Our Springfield heating installation experts can help you select the products that will best meet your needs and your budget.
Signs It’s Time for a New Heating System
Every heating system experiences problems from time to time. However, if you are spending more money than ever on repairs for your heater, it's probably time to invest in a new system. As a general rule, you should always replace a heating system if the cost of repair is more than 50% of the price of a new one. Heating systems also become less efficient and powerful overtime, increasing your energy bills and decreasing your comfort. For these reasons and more, it is important to replace your heating system on time.
There are several signs that your heating system is due for a replacement, including:
- Your heater is over 10 years old
- Your energy bills have risen dramatically
- Your heating system requires frequent and costly repairs
- Your furnace can't heat your home to the desired temperature
- Your system continues to experience problems even after repairs are made
- Your heater requires replacement parts that are difficult to find
If you are experiencing any of these problems, you are likely in need of a replacement. However, in some cases repairs can be made. Our expert technicians will come to your home, provide a professional assessment of your system, and give their honest opinion of the right way to proceed. Whether your system can be fixed, or you need a new system installed, we’ll ensure the job is done right the first time.
Important Factors to Consider when Purchasing a Heating System
If you are planning to purchase a new heating system for your home, there are several important factors that must be considered before making a selection.
Here are some of the things you should consider before installing a new heating system in your home:
- Fuel source – Residential heating systems are typically powered by either electricity or gas. Each option has its pros and cons, but remember, you will only be able to get a gas-powered heater if you have access to either natural or propane gas.
- Size of your home – One of the most crucial aspects in determining what size heating system you require is the square footage of the area you wish to heat. An accurate calculation of your home size is essential in getting a properly sized heating system.
- System efficiency – While heating systems with higher efficiency ratings are more costly to install, they can save you money in the long run.
- Ductwork condition – Any heating system is only as good as its ductwork. You must ensure not only that your duck work is in good condition but also that it is compatible with the new unit you plan to purchase.
- Installation method – You can either choose to install your system on your own or hire a professional to handle it for you. While paying someone else for the labor to install your new system will cost extra upfront, it can save you thousands of dollars in repair and premature replacement.
- Manufacturer’s warranty – HVAC manufacturers offer warranties that cover certain repair or replacement issues within a given amount of time. You will want to make sure the system you are purchasing has a manufacturer’s warranty that suits your preferences and aligns with your maintenance plan.
Get Your Heating System Installed by a Professional
If you would like to get the most out of your new heating system, turn to All Klear Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Inc. for expert installation and replacement services. We strive to provide the best possible experience for each of our customers!
Highly Recommend!- Dusty W.
Knowledgeable and Fair- Paula G
Trevor is the man as always- Adam C
Very Satisfied- Dorothy C.
Happy Customer!- Kim R
Highly Trained Technicians
All of our technicians are fully licensed and background checked. We participate in on-going training to stay on top of industry knowledge.
Respectful & Clean
We care for our customers' homes as if they were our own. We always clean up after ourselves and we don't cut corners.
Emergency Services Available
We are happy to offer around the clock assistance for your plumbing, heating, or cooling emergency.
Award Winning Service
We are proud to be the only home service company in the area to win the Super Service Award 8 years in a row!