Emergency Heater Repair in Springfield, MO
We Can Fix Your Heating System Fast
It's not surprising that when the weather gets cold, your heater is one of the first things you think of. Unfortunately, heating systems have a tendency to break down when you need them the most. When you are faced with a heater problem, don't wait to call for help. The longer you wait to call All Klear All Hours, the more damage your heater can do to your home.
When to Call for Emergency Heating Repair
Here are some situations when you should consider calling for emergency heating repair:
- Complete system failure, especially during extreme cold weather.
- Detection of a strong gas smell, indicating a potential gas leak.
- Any sparking or electrical issues posing a fire hazard.
- Unusual noises like banging, clanking, or screeching coming from the heating system.
- Presence of carbon monoxide, indicated by a detector alarm or symptoms like dizziness, nausea, or headaches.
- Frozen pipes in the heating system can lead to water damage.
- Inadequate heating during extremely cold weather, particularly if there are vulnerable individuals in the household.
- Water leaks from the heating system, leading to potential damage.
- Repeated tripping of the circuit breaker or blown fuses, signaling an electrical issue.
- Health concerns exacerbated by cold temperatures in the household.
When in doubt, it's safer to seek professional assistance promptly to address any heating issues, as they can pose risks to safety and property if left unattended.
What to Do if Your Heater Is Not Working
When your heater decides to play hard to get, no worries – we've got you covered with some friendly troubleshooting tips. Just give these a whirl:
- First things first, flip that switch and make sure no sneaky circuit breakers are causing a fuss.
- Give your thermostat a little love and make sure it didn't accidentally take a nap in the "off" position.
- Peek at the pilot light – a little spark goes a long way in keeping things cozy.
- Say hello to your cords, but look out for any kinks or frayed edges – they're not the best conversation starters.
- Don't let a thermostat glitch steal the show – check for any cracks, just to be sure.
- Make sure your thermostat isn't plotting against you with a lower temp than your room's feeling.
- Batteries running low? Your thermostat might need a power snack.
- A loose wire can be like a bad hair day for your heater – make sure they're snug and stylish.
- Mercury's great in thermometers, not so much in thermostats – if it's broken, it's time for a swap.
If you are still unsure what is causing your heater to not work, call a professional. Our expert technicians can quickly diagnose the problem and fix it right away so you can get back to your routine as soon as possible.
Types of Heaters
There are many different types of heaters, and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. Our expert Springfield heating repair technicians can help you decide which type of heater is right for your home, and we can even install it for you.
Some of the types of heaters we can help you with include:
- Baseboard heaters
- Radiant heat
- Forced-air heat
- Geothermal heating
- Oil heaters
- Water heaters
- Heat pumps
We Offer Same Day Service
We understand that when a heater problem arises, you need it fixed right away. Our team at All Klear Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Inc. is here to help. We offer same day service so you can get back to your routine as soon as possible.
All of our technicians are fully licensed and background checked. We participate in on-going training to stay on top of industry knowledge.
We care for our customers' homes as if they were our own. We always clean up after ourselves and we don't cut corners.
We are happy to offer around the clock assistance for your plumbing, heating, or cooling emergency.
We are proud to be the only home service company in the area to win the Super Service Award 8 years in a row!
“We couldn’t be happier!”Allan was amazing!!! He had my hot water heater fixed in a matter of minutes! He’s so good at what he does!! He alerted me to a danger and explained everything so well! He’s the best service technician we have ever had in our home (and there have been a lot!) we will always use All Klear for all our plumbing needs simply for Allan!! We couldn’t be happier!! He was just wonderful! So glad to have met him- Abbi M.
“Very thorough and explained everything well.”Super happy with the service we received. Very thorough and explained everything well. Very professional- Charles H. did a great job. I’ll be keeping them on file for any future needs we have. Thank you!- Loren W.
“Very helpful and professional”We recently had to make an after-hours call to All Klear when water started dripping from our basement ceiling. Allen was very helpful and professional. He helped us to diagnose and solve the problem with minimal hassle.- Autumn C.
“I highly recommend this company over all others!”My most recent service was to our HVAC system which stopped during the first day of a recent streak of excessively hot weather. I made a service appointment online that night and the next morning technician, Zach Giesler, repaired the problem within one hour. In the past 4 years, I have used this company both for a broken sewer line and HVAC services. They are the most professional company I have used in my 36 years as a homeowner in both the St. Louis and Springfield areas. The plumbers and HVAC technicians are very courteous & fully explain what the problem is and do not surprise you with unexpected costs. They also contact you and provide a photo of the technician before their arrival. From my previous experiences, this rarely occurs. I highly recommend this company over all others!- Nick B.
“Definitely recommend!”Karim was great, very professional, efficient and he put in effort to try to help me save money. Definitely recommend!- Maddi P.
“Highly recommend.”Highly recommend. I ran into issues with my air conditioner on a Saturday, got a quick answer on the phone and they sent out Bobby the tech as soon as he was able. He was great, got right to work, and confidently diagnosed the problem- Madi K.
“So polite and so professional!”Jayden was so good at explaining everything to us. So polite and so professional! Out of 5 companies that I called yours was the only company to respond. Thank you!- Dawn R.
“Wonderful job!”All the representatives did a wonderful job! Jayden, tech, Barry, sales, Destyn, Luke and Gabe, installation.- Loretta T.